- Browse Categories
- EMMPT48 series MPPT solar charge controller
- The Explorer-NS series MPPT solar charge controlle
- MPPT solar charge controller eSmart4
- EXPLORER-M MPPT Solar Smart Digital Controller
- EXPLORER MPPT Solar Smart Digital Controller
- RUNNER MPPT Solar Smart Digital Controller
- GALAXY high power series MPPT solar controller
- MARS outdoor series MPPT solar controller
- eSMART series MPPT solar controller
- MASTER series MPPT solar controller
- （out of product）WISER series MPPT solar controller
- （out of production）Inverter SP Series 350W-20000W
- (Has been removed)
- （out of production）I-Panda SPC Series Inverter
Get email updates on new products
- Hot Products
- Contact Us
Tel: + 86-755-23091101&+86-755-23091100
Fax: + 86-755-23091102
address: Floor 2, building A2, LiLang Software Park, No. 31, Bulan Road, Nanwan street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
China Post code: 518000 Contact Now
- Follow us
In the photovoltaic grid-connected inverter, one parameter is strange, that is, the inverter input starting voltage. This voltage is about 30V higher ...
just nowPhotovoltaicOn-grid power generation is becoming more and more popular, and ordinary people's homes can see PV power plants in real time. Howe...
According to a report by the Kyodo News Agency on November 6th, visiting professors of the University of Tokyo, Sugawara, and others opened a joint st...
The inverter is also called the power regulator. According to the use of the inverter in the photovoltaic power generation system, it can be divided i...
Some people install a photovoltaic system, they will have a mentality of "even if the power grid is cut off, if there is a sun, and their homes can us...
The MPPT controller utilizes maximum power point tracking technology to extract the maximum power from the solar array to charge the battery. The maxi...
This article describes the difference between an improved sine wave and a pure sine wave inverter. ModifiedSine Pure Wave: The most common general pur...
Solar panels have a service life of 20 to 30 years. Along with the mass production of the global solar energy manufacturing industry in the past few y...
Portugal's Minister of Environment and Energy Transformation João Pedro Matos Fernandes revealed that Portugal will achieve its carbon neutrality tar...
Energy storage as a new market for many battery manufacturers in China andInverterVendors bring the opportunity to expand new affairs and change the p...
I-Panda new generation MPPT solar controller explorer 50A / 60A
- Model: EXPLORER
- System voltage: DC12V/24V/36V/48V automatic identification
- Rated current: 50A; 60A
- Maximum PV (voc) voltage: 150V
I-Panda new generation MPPT solar controller 50A / 60A
Explorer develops solar field vision, making nature more beautiful and more efficient
A new generation of MPPT solar intelligent digital controller
1, self-heating, waterproof rating IP67
2, beautiful design, touch buttons, internal and external repair
3, four-stage charging to extend battery life
4, tracking efficiency as high as 99.8%
5, perfect protection function
6, can expand APP, host computer, and unlimited parallel
7, can monitor the entire system status, determine system matching, etc.
* High-efficient MPPT algorithm, MPPT efficiency ≥99.5%.
* Support Seal/Gel/Flooded battery and customized batteries.
* Four types of load mode selection: ON/OFF, PV voltage control,
Dual Time control, PV+Time control.
* All-in-one integrated design, high stability and reliability.
* Current-limited charging function.
* IP67 protection, natural-cooling.
* High definition LCD segment display.
* Intelligent interaction experience.
* Dual RS485 communication ports, support for parallel communication.
* Support PC and APP (Android & iOS) monitoring.
* CE, RoHS, FCC certifications approved.
|Controller properties||MPPT (Maximum power point tracking)|
|System voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V auto work|
|Heat-Dissipating method||Natural -cooling|
|Max.PV input voltage(Voc)||DC150V|
|Start charge voltage point||Battery voltage + 3V|
|Low input voltage protection point||Battery voltage + 2V|
|PV rated power||12V system||650W||780W|
|Battery types (Default Gel battery)||Gel battery, Sealed lead-acid battery, Flooded battery, User-defined|
|Charge rated current||50A||60A|
|Charge method||3 stages: CC (Constant current) - CV (Constant voltage) - CF (Floating charge)|
|Load voltage||Same as battery voltage|
|Load rated current||30A|
|Load control mode||On, Off , PV voltage control, Dual-time control, PV + Time control|
|Low voltage protection||The default protection point is 10.5V, and it is restored to 11V (can be set)|
|Setup method||PC software /Mobile APP/ controller display|
| Display &
|Display||High-definition LCD segment code backlight display|
|Dry contact access voltage||5V ~ 12V|
|Communication|| Dual RJ45 port/RS485/support PC software monitoring/
support WiFi module for APP cloud monitoring/ support centralized parallel monitoring
|Protections|| Input over/low voltage, output over/low voltage, reverse connection,
over temperature, short circuit, battery shedding etc.
|Operating ambient temperature||-20℃~+50℃|
|Max. Battery wire (mm2/AWG)||28mm2|
|Max. Load wire (mm2/AWG)||28mm2|
|Net weight (KG)/Gross weight (KG)||4.15 / 5.5|
|Product size (mm)/Packing size (mm)||290×220×88 / 410×328×193|
System connection diagram
1. The above is the standard parameters of the company. If there are any changes, please check our official website;
2. Our company can customize non-conventional MPPT controllers for customers and provide OEM and ODM services;
3. [Click to download the specification]
Contact Person:Henry Feng